Here is what you’ll need!
Weekday Meal-Prep Chicken Teriyaki Stir-Fry
3 chicken breasts, cubed
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1 teaspoon crushed garlic
½ cup soy sauce
⅓ cup honey
1½ tablespoons sesame seeds
1 onion, sliced
2 small bell peppers, thinly sliced
2 cups broccoli
1 green onion, thinly sliced
Cooked white rice
1. In a pan, cook cut chicken over medium-high heat until almost done.
2. Reduce heat to medium and stir in the crushed garlic.
3. Add in the soy sauce, honey, and 1 tablespoon of the sesame seeds. Stir until thickened.
4. Remove the chicken from the pan, leaving the sauce, and add the vegetables to the pan.
5. Cover the pan for several minutes and cook until the vegetables begin to soften, then remove the lid and stir until the sauce is thick again.
6. Split the rice, vegetables, and chicken evenly between 4 containers.
7. Top with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and sliced green onion.
8. Refrigerate for up to 4 days.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Never Be Another.aif licensed by Warner Chappell
Made by BFMP http://www.buzzfeed.com/videoteam.