Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Bites
Servings: 64 pieces
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 pint strawberry ice cream
1 cup graham crackers, crushed
1 cup strawberries (chopped)
7 ounces (2 bars) dark chocolate
graham crackers, crushed
1. In a large bowl, blend cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.
2. Mix in the ice cream and blend well.
3. Add graham cracker crumbs and strawberries and mix into the ice cream.
4. In a parchment-lined 9×9 pan, pour in the ice cream mixture and even out the surface.
5. Freeze for 4-6 hours or until frozen.
6. Lift ice cream out using the parchment then cut into desired size.
7. In a small bowl, melt the dark chocolate until smooth.
8. Evenly coat each piece with the melted chocolate and immediately sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
9. Place back in the freezer for 30 min.
Hands In The Rain
Music provided by Warner Chappell Inc. Used with permission
All music provided by Audio Network and Warner Chappell Inc. Used with permission