Here is what you’ll need!
2 packs cinnamon roll dough with icing
8-ounce block of cream cheese
¼ cup granulated sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Take two cinnamon roll dough pucks and press them flat into circles.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla, stirring until smooth.
4. Add the milk and stir until there are no lumps.
5. Freeze cream cheese mixture for about 1 hour until frozen but not too hard.
6. Scoop out a large spoonful of the mixture and place it in the center of one of the cinnamon roll dough circles.
7. Fold the edges of the dough up the sides of the cream cheese scoop.
8. Place the other flattened dough circle on top, using a spoon to tuck the edges underneath.
9. Repeat with the remaining dough and cream cheese.
10. Place the sealed dough balls upside down in a 9×9 cake pan with the seams facing upwards.
11. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the rolls are golden brown and puffed.
12. Drizzle the reserved icing on top of the rolls, and serve while warm!
Music provided by Warner Chappell Inc. Used with permission