Here is what you’ll need!
Servings: 12 donut holes
1 6-count pack of biscuit dough
Vanilla ice cream
Canola oil, for frying
½ cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon milk
Raspberries and mint, for garnish
1. Open the pack of biscuit dough and cut each biscuit into halves.
2. Take one half and press it into a flat and circular shape.
3. Place a small spoonful of ice cream into the center of the dough.
4. Carefully wrap the edges of the dough over the ice cream, creating a very tight seal.
5. Repeat with the remaining biscuit dough and freeze them for 1 hour.
6. Heat oil over medium-high heat.
7. Fry the frozen dough balls until golden brown.
8. Drain them on a paper towel. Freeze for another 30 minutes.
9. In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar and milk, stirring until smooth.
10. Pour the glaze evenly over the donut holes.
11. Serve immediately!
Music provided by Warner Chappell Inc. Used with permission