Here is what you’ll need!
Easy BBQ Chicken Ring
2 ½ cups cooked chicken, shredded
1 cup red onion, diced
1 cup BBQ sauce
1 cup mozzarella cheese
16 pieces crescent dough (2 cans)
1. Preheat oven to 375˚F/170˚C.
2. In a large bowl, combine shredded chicken, red onion, and BBQ sauce.
3. Place a small bowl, filled with mozzarella cheese, in the middle of a greased baking pan and arrange crescent dough triangles around the bowl with the smallest angle on the outside.
4. Sprinkle ½ of the cheese along the inside of the ring and spoon BBQ chicken mixture on top of the cheese, also in a circular shape. Top with the rest of the mozzarella.
5. Lay the top of the triangle over the filling and repeat until the all of the triangles have been wrapped around the filling.
6. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Cut into pieces and serve with choice dressing in a bowl in the middle.
Music provided by Audio Network. Used with permission
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Morning Good Morning
Licensed via Audio Network
Made by BFMP http://www.buzzfeed.com/videoteam.