Check out our new Tasty Demais Facebook page! – http://on.fb.me/1PWwC7i
– 6 eggs
– 1/2 cup milk
– 1/2 cup heavy cream
– 2 tsp vanilla extract
– 2 tsp cinnamon
– 1/2 cup sugar
– 2 packs cinnamon rolls
1. In a medium bowl, mix eggs, milk, cream, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and sugar.
2. Cut each cinnamon roll into 8 pieces, and stuff inside a greased muffin tin. Pour batter in each tin about 3/4 of the way. If you pour too much, the tin will overflow in the oven.
3. Cover the tin and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, letting the cinnamon roll absorb the mixture.
4. Bake at 350˚F / 175˚C for 35 minutes.
5. Remove the muffin from the tin, top with icing and serve warm. Enjoy! All Tasty music provided by Audio Network and Warner Chappell Inc. Used with permission