Here is what you’ll need! #tastyjunior
2 cups rotisserie chicken, diced
2 cups cooked broccoli, cut into small florets
15 oz alfredo sauce, 1/4 cup set aside
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
24 jumbo shells, cooked al dente
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C
2. In a bowl, mix chicken, broccoli, alfredo sauce, and 1/2 cup mozzarella.
3. Stuff mixture into the jumbo shells, and place in rows in a greased 9×13 glass baking dish.
4. Spread on 1/4 cup alfredo sauce and sprinkle on remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella
5. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Garnish with fresh parsley.
The Melting Snow
Music provided by Warner Chappell Inc. Used with permission