CHEESY ZUCCHINI STICKS
⅓ cup parmesan cheese, grated
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
½ teaspoon salt
⅓ cup cheddar cheese
½ cup mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF/220ºC.
2. Grate zucchini into a medium bowl.
3. Transfer grated zucchini into a large bowl and add garlic powder, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and egg. Mix together.
4. Pour the mixture onto a small towel and wring the excess fluid from mix.
4. Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet and spread mixture evenly into a square about a ½-inch thick.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until middle has thickened.
6. Remove from oven and spread cheddar and mozzarella cheese over top .
7. Place back in the oven at 350ºF/175ºC for 10 more minutes or until cheese melts and is bubbling.
8. Let cool for 5 minutes, and enjoy with marinara, ranch, or any sauce of your choosing!
Licensed via Audio Network