Here is what you’ll need!
Servings: 12 slices
1 tube refrigerated biscuits (8 total)
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoon powdered sugar
1 cup fresh berries
1 cup maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk, cinnamon, and nutmeg until combined. Set aside.
4. In another bowl, mix the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
5. Slowly whisk the egg mixture into the cream cheese mixture until combined.
6. Add the biscuits and berries, and mix thoroughly.
7. Pour mixture into a greased 9×13 glass baking dish.
8. Drizzle maple syrup over the entire mixture.
9. Bake for 35-45 min, until biscuits are golden brown.
10. Let cool, then sprinkle on powdered sugar. Serve with whipped cream and fresh berries.